- The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
- If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, and phone number).
- Do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
- Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future.
- If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
- When someone visits our website, we may track information about the visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include: your unique Internet protocol address; the name of your unique Internet service provider; the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website; the kind of browser or computer you use; the number of links you click within the site; the date and time of your visit; the web page from which you arrived to our site; the pages you viewed on the site; and certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
- However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not knowingly or intentionally make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows: to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us; if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, or mailing address on our website at any time to: change/correct any data we have about you; and/or opt out of future communications from us.
Effective Date: Monday, March 2, 2015