Angus Lee can defend your rights. He has extensive trial experience in criminal law and has previously served as an elected Prosecutor, a Deputy Prosecutor, and Special Assistant U.S. Attorney.
- University of Washington, School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, Political Science, B.A.
- County Prosecuting Attorney (elected two times)
- County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Special Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Lead counsel in criminal cases ranging from Triple Murder to DUI.
- Argued at the Washington Supreme Court and Court...
Jen grew up in Des Moines, Washington as the oldest daughter of seven. She graduated from Kennedy High School in Burien and was offered a full ride scholarship to the University of Georgia. She was later selected to spend a summer on scholarship studying at Oxford.
A Washington native, Jen returned to Seattle to attend the UW Law School. During law school, Jen took a leave of absence and moved to Belfast, Northern Ireland to work on the Bloody Sunday Tribunal and police brutality investigations with the Madden and Finucane law firm. She later graduated from the UW Law School with...more