An Ignition Interlock Driver License (IIL) allows you to drive a vehicle while your license is suspended or revoked for a drug or alcohol–related offense.
To be eligible, your driving record must show all of the following and that you have an unexpired WA driver license or valid out of state driver license:
- An arrest or conviction of any of the following:
- DUI or Physical Control involving drugs or alcohol
- Reckless Driving
- Vehicular Assault involving drugs or alcohol
- Vehicular Homicide involving drugs or alcohol
- You have a WA State residence address and unexpired WA driver license.
- Your current suspension or revocation doesn’t include:
- Minor in Possession, or
- Habitual Traffic Offender (Suspended 1st degree)