(a) Petition.

A petition requesting the termination of a parent-child relationship may be filed in the juvenile court. The petition shall conform to the requirements of rule 3.3, shall be verified, and shall state the facts which underlie each of the allegations required by RCW 13.34.180.

(b) Amendment of Petition.

A petition may be amended as provided in rule 3.5.

(c) Answer.

A party may answer a petition as provided in rule 3.6.