Angus Lee can defend your rights. He has extensive trial experience in criminal law and has previously served as an elected Prosecutor, a Deputy Prosecutor, and Special Assistant U.S. Attorney.
- University of Washington, School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, Political Science, B.A.
- County Prosecuting Attorney (elected two times)
- County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Special Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Lead counsel in criminal cases ranging from Triple Murder to DUI.
- Argued at the Washington Supreme Court and Court of Appeals.
- WAPA Ethics Instructor: On The Prosecutor's Duty To Disclose Evidence
- County Sheriff’s Office Regional Reserve Academy Instructor
- Member of County Judicial Nomination Committee
- Member of County Criminal Procedure Advisory Board
- Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps